“3D is a way of organizing things, particularly as we’re getting much more media information on the computer, a lot more choices, a lot more navigation than we’ve ever had before.”
- Whenever I counsel someone who feels called to be an evangelist, I always urge them to guard their time and not feel like they have to do everything.
- While I have never learned to use a computer, I am surrounded by family and friends who carry information to me from blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and various websites.
- You’re born. You suffer. You die. Fortunately, there’s a loophole.
- 3D is a way of organizing things, particularly as we’re getting much more media information on the computer, a lot more choices, a lot more navigation than we’ve ever had before.
- A first-generation fortune is the most likely to be given away, but once a fortune is inherited it’s less likely that a very high percentage will go back to society.
- A lot of people assume that creating software is purely a solitary activity where you sit in an office with the door closed all day and write lots of code.
- A lot of the things that will really improve the world fortunately aren’t dependent on Washington doing something different.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?