“A critic should be taught to criticise a work of art without making any reference to the personality of the author.”
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.
- You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
- ‘The Lady’s World’ should be made the recognized organ for the expression of women’s opinions on all subjects of literature, art and modern life, and yet it should be a magazine that men could read with pleasure.
- A critic should be taught to criticise a work of art without making any reference to the personality of the author.
- A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
- A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally.
- A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.