“A cynical young person is almost the saddest sight to see, because it means that he or she has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.”
- You can always count on Americans to do the right thing – after they’ve tried everything else.
- You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.
- A black person grows up in this country – and in many places – knowing that racism will be as familiar as salt to the tongue. Also, it can be as dangerous as too much salt. I think that you must struggle for betterment for yourself and for everyone.
- A cynical young person is almost the saddest sight to see, because it means that he or she has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.
- A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim.
- Achievement brings its own anticlimax.
- All great achievements require time.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.