“A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.”
- You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
- ‘The Lady’s World’ should be made the recognized organ for the expression of women’s opinions on all subjects of literature, art and modern life, and yet it should be a magazine that men could read with pleasure.
- A critic should be taught to criticise a work of art without making any reference to the personality of the author.
- A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
- A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally.
- A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
- A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.