“A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her.”
- A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
- A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone’s feelings unintentionally.
- A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
- A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her.
- A man can’t be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
- A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.
- A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.