“A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.”
- ‘Classic.’ A book which people praise and don’t read.
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
- A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.
- A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
- A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.
- A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.
- A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.