“A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.”
- A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
- A man can be happy with any woman, as long as he does not love her.
- A man can’t be too careful in the choice of his enemies.
- A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.
- A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.
- A poet can survive everything but a misprint.
- A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.