“A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.”
- You have to develop ways so that you can take up for yourself, and then you take up for someone else. And so sooner or later, you have enough courage to really stand up for the human race and say, ‘I’m a representative.’
- You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
- You may write me down in history with your bitter, twisted lines. You may trod me in the very dirt, but still, like dust, I’ll rise.
- A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.
- A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he’ll never crow. I have seen the light and I’m crowing.
- Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.
- Ali’s got a left, Ali’s got a right – when he knocks you down, you’ll sleep for the night; and when you lie on the floor and the ref counts to ten, hope and pray that you never meet me again.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.