“A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.
- A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
- A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.
- A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.
- A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
- A round man cannot be expected to fit in a square hole right away. He must have time to modify his shape.
- Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A person Quotes (12)
- A person who Quotes (5)
- A Quotes (16648)
- Advantage Quotes (82)
- Cant Quotes (792)
- Has Quotes (2222)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- No Quotes (2162)
- One Quotes (2838)
- Over Quotes (683)
- Person Quotes (769)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- Read Quotes (377)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Who Quotes (2747)
- Wont Quotes (142)
- A person who wont Quotes
- A person who wont read has no advantage over one Quotes
- A person who wont read has no advantage over Quotes
- A person who wont read has no advantage Quotes
- A person who wont read has no Quotes
- A person who wont read has Quotes
- A person who wont read Quotes