“A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
- A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation.
- A person who won’t read has no advantage over one who can’t read.
- A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
- A round man cannot be expected to fit in a square hole right away. He must have time to modify his shape.
- Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
- Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A person Quotes (12)
- A Quotes (16648)
- Crank Quotes (4)
- Idea Quotes (371)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- New Quotes (747)
- Person Quotes (769)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- Succeeds Quotes (7)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Until Quotes (310)
- With Quotes (4755)
- A person with a new idea is a crank Quotes
- A person with a new idea is a crank until Quotes
- A person with a new idea is a Quotes
- A person with a new idea is Quotes
- A person with a new idea Quotes
- A person with a new Quotes
- A person with a Quotes
- A person with Quotes