“A right delayed is a right denied.”
- A lie cannot live.
- A nation or civilization that continues to produce soft-minded men purchases its own spiritual death on the installment plan.
- A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.
- A right delayed is a right denied.
- A riot is the language of the unheard.
- All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.
- All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.