“A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.”
- A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.
- A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.
- A poet can survive everything but a misprint.
- A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it.
- A work of art is the unique result of a unique temperament.
- Alas, I am dying beyond my means.
- All art is at once surface and symbol. Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. Those who read the symbol do so at their peril. It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors. Diversity of opinion about a work of art shows that the work is new, complex and vital.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.