“According to Ethiopian custom, parents wait to name a baby because children often die in the first weeks of life.”
- A lot of people assume that creating software is purely a solitary activity where you sit in an office with the door closed all day and write lots of code.
- A lot of the things that will really improve the world fortunately aren’t dependent on Washington doing something different.
- AIDS itself is subject to incredible stigma.
- According to Ethiopian custom, parents wait to name a baby because children often die in the first weeks of life.
- Africa is on the rise.
- Almost every way we make electricity today, except for the emerging renewables and nuclear, puts out CO2. And so, what we’re going to have to do at a global scale, is create a new system. And so, we need energy miracles.
- Although I don’t have a prescription for what others should do, I know I have been very fortunate and feel a responsibility to give back to society in a very significant way.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment