“Africans require, want, the franchise on the basis of one man one vote. They want political independence.”
- Unlike some politicians, I can admit to a mistake.
- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
- A good leader can engage in a debate frankly and thoroughly, knowing that at the end he and the other side must be closer, and thus emerge stronger. You don’t have that idea when you are arrogant, superficial, and uninformed.
- Africans require, want, the franchise on the basis of one man one vote. They want political independence.
- After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
- After one has been in prison, it is the small things that one appreciates: being able to take a walk whenever one wants, going into a shop and buying a newspaper, speaking or choosing to remain silent. The simple act of being able to control one’s person.
- Any man or institution that tries to rob me of my dignity will lose.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.