“After the chaos and carnage of September 11th, it is not enough to serve our enemies with legal papers.”
- A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there’s no question about it.
- After the chaos and carnage of September 11th, it is not enough to serve our enemies with legal papers.
- America is a Nation with a mission – and that mission comes from our most basic beliefs. We have no desire to dominate, no ambitions of empire. Our aim is a democratic peace – a peace founded upon the dignity and rights of every man and woman.
- America is a friend to the people of Iraq. Our demands are directed only at the regime that enslaves them and threatens us. When these demands are met, the first and greatest benefit will come to Iraqi men, women and children.
- America is the land of the second chance – and when the gates of the prison open, the path ahead should lead to a better life.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?