“Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.”
- A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
- A round man cannot be expected to fit in a square hole right away. He must have time to modify his shape.
- Action speaks louder than words but not nearly as often.
- Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
- All emotion is involuntary when genuine.
- All generalizations are false, including this one.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.