“All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Alas, I am dying beyond my means.
- All art is at once surface and symbol. Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. Those who read the symbol do so at their peril. It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors. Diversity of opinion about a work of art shows that the work is new, complex and vital.
- All art is quite useless.
- All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling.
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.
- Always forgive your enemies – nothing annoys them so much.
- Ambition is the germ from which all growth of nobleness proceeds.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- All Quotes (3502)
- Bad Quotes (395)
- Feeling Quotes (231)
- From Quotes (2388)
- Genuine Quotes (29)
- Oscar Quotes (242)
- Oscar Wilde Quotations (232)
- Oscar Wilde Quotes (232)
- Poetry Quotes (82)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Quotes by Oscar Wilde (232)
- Springs Quotes (17)
- Wilde Quotes (233)
- All bad poetry Quotes
- All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling Quotes
- All bad poetry springs from genuine Quotes
- All bad poetry springs from Quotes
- All bad poetry springs Quotes
- All bad Quotes