“All great artists draw from the same resource: the human heart, which tells us that we are all more alike than we are unalike.”
- A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim.
- Achievement brings its own anticlimax.
- All great achievements require time.
- All great artists draw from the same resource: the human heart, which tells us that we are all more alike than we are unalike.
- All information belongs to everybody all the time. It should be available. It should be accessible to the child, to the woman, to the man, to the old person, to the semiliterate, to the presidents of universities, to everyone. It should be open.
- All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened.
- All of us knows, not what is expedient, not what is going to make us popular, not what the policy is, or the company policy – but in truth each of us knows what is the right thing to do. And that’s how I am guided.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.