“All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened.”
- All great achievements require time.
- All great artists draw from the same resource: the human heart, which tells us that we are all more alike than we are unalike.
- All information belongs to everybody all the time. It should be available. It should be accessible to the child, to the woman, to the man, to the old person, to the semiliterate, to the presidents of universities, to everyone. It should be open.
- All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened.
- All of us knows, not what is expedient, not what is going to make us popular, not what the policy is, or the company policy – but in truth each of us knows what is the right thing to do. And that’s how I am guided.
- And if a person is religious, I think it’s good, it helps you a bit. But if you’re not, at least you can have the sense that there is a condition inside you which looks at the stars with amazement and awe.
- Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs, is good for him.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.