“All of us are so mixed. My great-grandfather was white.”
- Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.
- Ali’s got a left, Ali’s got a right – when he knocks you down, you’ll sleep for the night; and when you lie on the floor and the ref counts to ten, hope and pray that you never meet me again.
- All black Americans have slave names. They have white names; names that the slave master has given to them.
- All of us are so mixed. My great-grandfather was white.
- Allah’s the Arabic term for God. Stand up for God, fight for God, work for God and do the right thing, and go the right way, things will end up in your corner.
- America is the greatest country in the world.
- Anywhere I go, there is always an incredible crowd that follows me. In Rome, as I land at the airport, even the men kiss me. I love Rome.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.