“All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.”
- A right delayed is a right denied.
- A riot is the language of the unheard.
- All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.
- All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem.
- Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better.
- An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.
- Any religion that professes to be concerned about the souls of men and is not concerned about the slums that damn them, the economic conditions that strangle them and the social conditions that cripple them is a spiritually moribund religion awaiting burial.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.