“Although I don’t have a prescription for what others should do, I know I have been very fortunate and feel a responsibility to give back to society in a very significant way.”
- According to Ethiopian custom, parents wait to name a baby because children often die in the first weeks of life.
- Africa is on the rise.
- Almost every way we make electricity today, except for the emerging renewables and nuclear, puts out CO2. And so, what we’re going to have to do at a global scale, is create a new system. And so, we need energy miracles.
- Although I don’t have a prescription for what others should do, I know I have been very fortunate and feel a responsibility to give back to society in a very significant way.
- Americans move more than 10 times over the course of a lifetime.
- Americans want students to get the best education possible. We want schools to prepare children to become good citizens and members of a prosperous American economy.
- Antitrust is the way that the government promotes markets when there are market failures. It has nothing to do with the idea of free information.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?