“Although my stance on responsible citizenship made sense to many Israelis, the intelligentsia could not, as you say in English, get their heads around it. ‘Racist’ and ‘fascist’ were the knee-jerk reactions.”
- You get built up and put on a pedestal and then people want to bring you down. It can be hurtful. Some people try to make me look bad or not a nice person but it’s completely false.
- A final agreement between Israel and the Palestinians has to be based on a program of exchange of territory and populations.
- Al Jazeera has abandoned even the semblance of a credible media outlet, and it broadcasts – both within Gaza and outside it, to the world – anti-Semitic incitement, lies, provocation, and encouragement to terrorists.
- Although my stance on responsible citizenship made sense to many Israelis, the intelligentsia could not, as you say in English, get their heads around it. ‘Racist’ and ‘fascist’ were the knee-jerk reactions.
- Anti-Semitic insults by ‘Svoboda’ have caused outrage on number of occasions both in Ukraine and in Israel.
- Any negotiation on the basis of land for peace is a fatal mistake.
- Any political process has to secure an improvement in the Palestinians’ quality of life and education. Attempts to bring about a political arrangement before securing peace to the Israelis and economic improvement for the Palestinians are likely to fail.