“America is the land of the second chance – and when the gates of the prison open, the path ahead should lead to a better life.”
- After the chaos and carnage of September 11th, it is not enough to serve our enemies with legal papers.
- America is a Nation with a mission – and that mission comes from our most basic beliefs. We have no desire to dominate, no ambitions of empire. Our aim is a democratic peace – a peace founded upon the dignity and rights of every man and woman.
- America is a friend to the people of Iraq. Our demands are directed only at the regime that enslaves them and threatens us. When these demands are met, the first and greatest benefit will come to Iraqi men, women and children.
- America is the land of the second chance – and when the gates of the prison open, the path ahead should lead to a better life.
- America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.
- America will never seek a permission slip to defend the security of our people.
- Americans are rising to the tasks of history, and they expect the same of us.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?