“Any negotiation on the basis of land for peace is a fatal mistake.”
- Al Jazeera has abandoned even the semblance of a credible media outlet, and it broadcasts – both within Gaza and outside it, to the world – anti-Semitic incitement, lies, provocation, and encouragement to terrorists.
- Although my stance on responsible citizenship made sense to many Israelis, the intelligentsia could not, as you say in English, get their heads around it. ‘Racist’ and ‘fascist’ were the knee-jerk reactions.
- Anti-Semitic insults by ‘Svoboda’ have caused outrage on number of occasions both in Ukraine and in Israel.
- Any negotiation on the basis of land for peace is a fatal mistake.
- Any political process has to secure an improvement in the Palestinians’ quality of life and education. Attempts to bring about a political arrangement before securing peace to the Israelis and economic improvement for the Palestinians are likely to fail.
- At the end of the day, Americans know that the ones they really can trust, in all the Middle East, it’s only Israel.
- Cooperation with the U.S. is the basis on which all Israeli foreign policy is built.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?