“Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.”
- All right, then, I’ll go to hell.
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
- Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.
- As an example to others, and not that I care for moderation myself, it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain from smoking when awake.
- Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.