“At the end of the day, Americans know that the ones they really can trust, in all the Middle East, it’s only Israel.”
- Anti-Semitic insults by ‘Svoboda’ have caused outrage on number of occasions both in Ukraine and in Israel.
- Any negotiation on the basis of land for peace is a fatal mistake.
- Any political process has to secure an improvement in the Palestinians’ quality of life and education. Attempts to bring about a political arrangement before securing peace to the Israelis and economic improvement for the Palestinians are likely to fail.
- At the end of the day, Americans know that the ones they really can trust, in all the Middle East, it’s only Israel.
- Cooperation with the U.S. is the basis on which all Israeli foreign policy is built.
- Damascus is the center of world terror. All these organizations, Jihad and Hamas, their headquarters are in Damascus. Syria supports Hezbollah.
- Even between the best of friends, mistakes and misunderstandings can happen.