“Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul.”
- Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.
- As an example to others, and not that I care for moderation myself, it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain from smoking when awake.
- Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
- Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul.
- Better a broken promise than none at all.
- Biographies are but the clothes and buttons of the man. The biography of the man himself cannot be written.
- But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.