“Being flooded with information doesn’t mean we have the right information or that we’re in touch with the right people.”
- As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
- At Microsoft there are lots of brilliant ideas but the image is that they all come from the top – I’m afraid that’s not quite right.
- Being able to see an activity log of where a kid has been going on the Internet is a good thing.
- Being flooded with information doesn’t mean we have the right information or that we’re in touch with the right people.
- Bitcoin is mostly about anonymous transactions, and I don’t think over time that’s a good way to go. I’m a huge believe in digital currency… but doing it on an anonymous basis I think that leads to some abuses, so I’m not involved in Bitcoin.
- By 2018, an estimated 63 percent of all new U.S. jobs will require workers with an education beyond high school. For our young people to get those jobs, they first need to graduate from high school ready to start a postsecondary education.
- By 2035, there will be almost no poor countries left in the world. Almost all countries will be what we now call lower-middle income or richer.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment