“Being unemployed – or working at minimum wage – is rough in the best of circumstances.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- As much as possible, location-specific information should not be collected in the first place, or not in personally identifiable form.
- As self-driving cars become more common, there will be a flood of new legal questions.
- Ballot formats should be standardized nationally rather than left to the often bad judgment of local officials.
- Being unemployed – or working at minimum wage – is rough in the best of circumstances.
- Civil lawsuits do two important things: they compensate people who are injured by the bad acts of others, and they penalize people and companies for bad behavior.
- Congress needs to toughen the laws protecting elections and make clear that anyone interfering with democracy will pay a stiff price.
- Conservative Justices have a history of not standing by their professed commitment to judicial restraint.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Adam Cohen Quotations (99)
- Adam Cohen Quotes (99)
- Adam Quotes (1095)
- At Quotes (2870)
- Being Quotes (1325)
- Best Quotes (737)
- Cohen Quotes (177)
- In Quotes (11288)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Minimum Quotes (25)
- Or Quotes (3134)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Adam Cohen (99)
- Quotes by Adam Cohen (99)
- Rough Quotes (14)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Unemployed Quotes (7)
- Wage Quotes (23)
- Working Quotes (381)
- Being unemployed or Quotes
- Being unemployed or working at minimum Quotes
- Being unemployed or working at minimum wage is Quotes
- Being unemployed or working at minimum wage Quotes
- Being unemployed or working at Quotes
- Being unemployed or working Quotes
- Being unemployed Quotes