“By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, journalism keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.”
- Between men and women there is no friendship possible. There is passion, enmity, worship, love, but no friendship.
- Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same.
- Biography lends to death a new terror.
- By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, journalism keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.
- Charity creates a multitude of sins.
- Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them; rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.
- Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.