“China and the U.S. need each other very badly. Yes, we should argue about some things, but it’s not an ‘us versus them,’ it’s an ‘us and them’ type scenario.”
- Certainly there’s a phenomenon around open source. You know free software will be a vibrant area. There will be a lot of neat things that get done there.
- Certainly, the Windows share of servers is strong.
- China adopted a capitalist system in the 1980s, and they went from a 60% poverty rate to 10%.
- China and the U.S. need each other very badly. Yes, we should argue about some things, but it’s not an ‘us versus them,’ it’s an ‘us and them’ type scenario.
- China has many successful entrepreneurs and business people. I hope that more people of insight will put their talents to work to improve the lives of poor people in China and around the world, and seek solutions for them.
- China is certainly an important player in the global economy, and a widespread AIDS epidemic would threaten that growth.
- Climate change is a terrible problem, and it absolutely needs to be solved. It deserves to be a huge priority.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment