“‘Classic.’ A book which people praise and don’t read.”
- Women. They are a complete mystery.
- Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it.
- You can’t regulate every lab in the world.
- ‘Classic.’ A book which people praise and don’t read.
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
- A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.
- A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.