“Climate change is a terrible problem, and it absolutely needs to be solved. It deserves to be a huge priority.”
- China and the U.S. need each other very badly. Yes, we should argue about some things, but it’s not an ‘us versus them,’ it’s an ‘us and them’ type scenario.
- China has many successful entrepreneurs and business people. I hope that more people of insight will put their talents to work to improve the lives of poor people in China and around the world, and seek solutions for them.
- China is certainly an important player in the global economy, and a widespread AIDS epidemic would threaten that growth.
- Climate change is a terrible problem, and it absolutely needs to be solved. It deserves to be a huge priority.
- Common Core is a big win for education.
- Connectivity enables transparency for better government, education, and health.
- Considering their impact, you might expect mosquitoes to get more attention than they do. Sharks kill fewer than a dozen people every year, and in the U.S. they get a week dedicated to them on TV every year.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment