“Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get.”
- By trying we can easily learn to endure adversity. Another man’s, I mean.
- Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
- Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities.
- Climate is what we expect, weather is what we get.
- Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.
- Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.