“Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.”
- By giving us the opinions of the uneducated, journalism keeps us in touch with the ignorance of the community.
- Charity creates a multitude of sins.
- Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them; rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.
- Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
- Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
- Death and vulgarity are the only two facts in the nineteenth century that one cannot explain away.
- Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.