“Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative.”
- Charity creates a multitude of sins.
- Children begin by loving their parents; after a time they judge them; rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.
- Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
- Conversation about the weather is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
- Death and vulgarity are the only two facts in the nineteenth century that one cannot explain away.
- Deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance.
- Democracy means simply the bludgeoning of the people by the people for the people.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.