“Digital reading will completely take over. It’s lightweight and it’s fantastic for sharing. Over time it will take over.”
- Corruption is one of the most common reasons I hear in views that criticize aid.
- Countries which receive aid do graduate. Within a generation, Korea went from being a big recipient to being a big aid donor. China used to get quite a bit of aid; now it’s aid-neutral.
- DOS is ugly and interferes with users’ experience.
- Digital reading will completely take over. It’s lightweight and it’s fantastic for sharing. Over time it will take over.
- Digital technology has several features that can make it much easier for teachers to pay special attention to all their students.
- Discrimination has a lot of layers that make it tough for minorities to get a leg up.
- Driving up the value of the advertising is a big commitment for Microsoft.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?