- Applying business data to a campaign also applies it to what other elements?
- Sandra is the lead marketer at DinoWorld. She’s creating rows in her business data table for each DinoWorld’s theme park. What is the best strategy for her to define IDs?
- How can bulksheets help you efficiently create campaigns?
- Why would you want to set goals at the campaign level?
- What is the first step you would take to edit an existing campaign using bulksheets?
- Roger is in charge of marketing for Bean Coffee. He wants to build remarketing lists in DoubleClick Search based on all users who click on an ad when they search for “craft coffee.” How does he use labels to accomplish this?
- Sam wants to focus his advertising goals on lead generation based on users completing an inquiry form. How can he use DoubleClick Search to do this?
- Which DoubleClick Search feature allows you to quickly apply changes to multiple campaigns at once?
- Which adjustment could be best addressed with an automated rule?
- Applying a label to an ad group enables you to create remarketing lists based on what user action?
DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Answers
DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Answers (Manage campaigns in DoubleClick Search)
- DoubleClick Optimize performance in Campaign Manager Assessment Answers
- DoubleClick Optimize bids and creatives in Ad Exchange Assessment Answers
- DoubleClick Search Ecommerce Management Assessment Answers
- DoubleClick Search Campaign Management Assessment Answers
- DoubleClick Billing Basics Assessment Answers
- Dig into programmatic and Ad Exchange Assessment Answers
- Dig into ad formats on Ad Exchange Assessment Answers
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.