- Your client is a hotel chain that wants to easily generate search ads based on their available inventory of hotel rooms at their more than 500 locations. What type of campaign is best suited to their needs?
- Your client is preparing to create a new inventory campaign. What is the first thing he has to do?
- Amanda is running an inventory campaign for her client, a large car dealership. Due to unexpected demand, they’ve run out of a popular car model, and Amanda needs to pause the ads for this particular model. How does she accomplish this?
- You’re building an adaptive Shopping campaign for your client, a retailer of designer shoes. What attribute is required for a product data feed?
- You’re setting up a campaign to offer free shipping for all products over $25. How can you make sure the text “Free Shipping” is automatically generated for ads for all products over $25?
- Michelle is working with a client that needs to submit her feed through the DoubleClick Search support team. Why does she need to submit a sample feed two weeks before she wants it to go live?
- You’re a marketing specialist at a large retailer, and you’re looking to create an adaptive Shopping campaign based on your inventory of available shoes. What is the first thing you have to do to get the process started?
- Using DoubleClick Search to create a campaign with a product feed means you’ll need to input what kind of information?
- Denise is running an inventory campaign and wants to make sure her top products are eligible to show. How does she set up her report to get this information?
- You want to create an adaptive Shopping campaign advertising your new line of swimsuits. What do you need to do?
- You just launched a campaign to advertise a new line of purses. You really want to know the revenue generated by these specific products in the inventory feed. What do you need to do to generate this report?
DoubleClick Search Ecommerce Management Assessment Answers
DoubleClick Search Ecommerce Management Assessment Answers (Manage ecommerce with DoubleClick Search)