“Drag your thoughts away from your troubles… by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it.”
- Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.
- Don’t part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
- Don’t say the old lady screamed. Bring her on and let her scream.
- Drag your thoughts away from your troubles… by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it.
- Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned.
- Everything has its limit – iron ore cannot be educated into gold.
- Everything human is pathetic. The secret source of humor itself is not joy but sorrow. There is no humor in heaven.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.