“Each one of them is Jesus in disguise.”
- I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
- Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.
- Each one of them is Jesus in disguise.
- Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.