“Even on your hiatus, you feel like you need to keep the character in the back of your brain.”
- College wasn’t something I saw myself doing.
- Costume people are always saying they don’t have clothes big enough for me.
- Emphasis in the Marine Corps isn’t on talking about your feelings.
- Even on your hiatus, you feel like you need to keep the character in the back of your brain.
- For me, becoming a man had a lot to do with learning communication, and I learned about that by acting.
- How do you take what you do as seriously as possible but not so seriously that it ends up inhibiting what you do?
- I actually run a non-profit where one of the main objectives is to branch out and get a new audience for the theater. Just because the writing is so good and nothing is more effective than seeing something live and happening right in front of your face, so I definitely want to continue to pursue that.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.