“Eventually we’ll be able to sequence the human genome and replicate how nature did intelligence in a carbon-based system.”
- Energy innovation is not a nationalistic game.
- Eradications are special. Zero is a magic number. You either do what it takes to get to zero and you’re glad you did it; or you get close, give up and it goes back to where it was before, in which case you wasted all that credibility, activity, money that could have been applied to other things.
- Even with cameras being very cheap, one thing that researchers noticed was that you look really bad in a videoconference image because the lighting is bad and you get shadows and things.
- Eventually we’ll be able to sequence the human genome and replicate how nature did intelligence in a carbon-based system.
- Eventually you won’t think of ‘the Internet business.’ You’ll think of it more like news, weather, sports, but even that taxonomy isn’t clear.
- Eventually, all companies are replaced.
- Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment