“Ever since I first came here in 1963 to fight Henry Cooper, I have loved the people of England.”
- Boxing is a lot of white men watching two black men beat each other up.
- Cassius Clay is a name that white people gave to my slave master. Now that I am free, that I don’t belong anymore to anyone, that I’m not a slave anymore, I gave back their white name, and I chose a beautiful African one.
- Don’t feel sorry for me.
- Ever since I first came here in 1963 to fight Henry Cooper, I have loved the people of England.
- Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
- Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the U.S. Bureau of Wild Life.
- Friendship… is not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.