“Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.”
- Discrimination is a hellhound that gnaws at Negroes in every waking moment of their lives to remind them that the lie of their inferiority is accepted as truth in the society dominating them.
- Don’t let anybody make you think God chose America as His divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world.
- Every man lives in two realms: the internal and the external. The internal is that realm of spiritual ends expressed in art, literature, morals, and religion. The external is that complex of devices, techniques, mechanisms, and instrumentalities by means of which we live.
- Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.
- Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
- Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.