“Every place in the world where there are two peoples – two religions, two languages – there is friction and conflict.”
- Damascus is the center of world terror. All these organizations, Jihad and Hamas, their headquarters are in Damascus. Syria supports Hezbollah.
- Even between the best of friends, mistakes and misunderstandings can happen.
- Every day, every week, you have another case of Israeli Arabs that are taking part in terrorist activity.
- Every place in the world where there are two peoples – two religions, two languages – there is friction and conflict.
- For some, I will always be ‘Ivet the Terrible.’
- Friendly governments do not act so as to undermine the national security of their friends, and do not presume to know better than their friends how they should contend with the many challenges they face. The Swedish government would do well to rethink its intention to act in this way towards its friend Israel.
- Hamas is really a problem for the Palestinians and for Egypt more than Israel.