“Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.”
- Eventually we’ll be able to sequence the human genome and replicate how nature did intelligence in a carbon-based system.
- Eventually you won’t think of ‘the Internet business.’ You’ll think of it more like news, weather, sports, but even that taxonomy isn’t clear.
- Eventually, all companies are replaced.
- Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.
- Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true.
- Exposure from a young age to the realities of the world is a super-big thing.
- Flying cars are not a very efficient way to move things from one point to another.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.