“Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.”
- Eventually we’ll be able to sequence the human genome and replicate how nature did intelligence in a carbon-based system.
- Eventually you won’t think of ‘the Internet business.’ You’ll think of it more like news, weather, sports, but even that taxonomy isn’t clear.
- Eventually, all companies are replaced.
- Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast or a bridge player.
- Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true.
- Exposure from a young age to the realities of the world is a super-big thing.
- Flying cars are not a very efficient way to move things from one point to another.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment