“Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.”
- Everybody who is incapable of learning has taken to teaching.
- Everything popular is wrong.
- Experience is one thing you can’t get for nothing.
- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.
- Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months.
- Fathers should be neither seen nor heard. That is the only proper basis for family life.
- Hatred is blind, as well as love.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.