“Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Education consists mainly of what we have unlearned.
- Everything has its limit – iron ore cannot be educated into gold.
- Everything human is pathetic. The secret source of humor itself is not joy but sorrow. There is no humor in heaven.
- Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.
- Familiarity breeds contempt – and children.
- Few of us can stand prosperity. Another man’s, I mean.
- Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Are Quotes (5203)
- But Quotes (5299)
- Facts are Quotes (3)
- Facts are stubborn Quotes (2)
- Facts Quotes (65)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- More Quotes (2209)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- Statistics Quotes (12)
- Stubborn Quotes (16)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Facts are stubborn but Quotes
- Facts are stubborn but statistics are more pliable Quotes
- Facts are stubborn but statistics are more Quotes
- Facts are stubborn but statistics are Quotes
- Facts are stubborn but statistics Quotes
- Pliable Quotes